From left to right:
Sherri Cooke, President
Cindy Taylor, Vice President
Don Zubke, Secretary
- To provide a safe, sober and supportive home for those in recovery from drug and alcohol addictions with the goal of successful self-governance.
- To empower those re-entering society from correction to succeed.
- To support efforts to overcome drug and alcohol behaviors.
- To encourage families to recover, heal and thrive.
- To initiate proactive strategies to lower incarceration and recidivism.
- To provide a safe environment to encourage sober socialization.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares The Lord.
Our Future Plans
- Establish a transitional home allowing families to reunite in a safe, sober and accountable lifestyle.
- Study requirements for a Drug Court in western North Dakota.
- Work with professionals to educate the public about the causes and effects of addiction and incarceration on our children.
- Work with state and local professionals to find alternatives to incarceration for drug offenses.
- Continue to seek solutions to the barriers that inhibit felons and those in recovery from safe housing and self-supporting employment.
Get In Touch!
(701) 690- 6413